Monday 13 October 2008

My first Blog...

Hi,

This is my first blog, so I might as well tell you a bit about me and what i do! :)

Name: Laura-Liz *actually its Laura Elizabeth .... but I use Laura-Liz
Nicknames: Lozza, Luz, chasecat, lawz,
D.O.B: 16th November
Location: Cannock, Staffordshire, West Midlands
Occupation: A-Level Student (final year!)
About Me: I'm a lively person, rather bubbley and outgoing, I can be really random, I DONT follow the trends and norms, I am my own person! ;) I love to meet new people + make new friends and I always treasure my friends and family. My Mom means the world to me! (L)... Cats and Dolphins are my fave animals and purple + Orange are my fave colours...
Volunteer info: Children's Rights Champion - CRAE, Young Trustee - CRAE, Campaign Co-Ordinator - Stress and Strain of School, "School Super Star" - Local school, Student Support Teacher - Local School...
Campaign info: I volunteer on serveral campaigns, but I also run my own campaign, which is actually a national campaign which i started back in December 2007. The campaign is called "Stress and Srtain of School" (SSS) the aim of which is to improve the mental health and wellbeing system for students and young people across the country. - more about this in another blog comming soon! :)
Dream Job: Children's Commissioner for England
Hopes & Dreams for the future: I hope to be the best I can be! I hope to move to London next year to go to Uni, I hope to fulfill my purpose here, I hope to make a difference for others, and to stand up for what is right, I would love to live in Newzealand, and have children there - when Im older! lolz

So there you have it, a very basic summary about me, and now you know me, I'd like to get to know you! ;) - its only fair!....

much love!

Laura-Liz
xxx

No comments: